Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
PuntIng Pikachu
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 1:56:52 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rizzy snakeeyes"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","postbody"]
        Evelyn was never fond of Pikachu. She couldn't stand the ordinary Kanto form, and while the Alolan Raichu had a bit of appeal, that was where her tolerance ended. But now, she had to deal with an infestation of them. Wonderful. She knew swarms meant a plentiful amount, but many? It was ridiculous. She could barely walk without almost getting hit by a Thunderbolt or attacked by an Iron Tail. [break][break]

They crazed looking for thunderstone. One pikachu dung up a Thunderstone and evolved into an Alolan Raichu decided to block her path. "I don't have time for this. Reflect Screen and Shadow Ball" Snapping her fingers. Her Espurr and Gastly got to work and the Raichu backed off, but as soon as one left, another seemed ready to appear. Her Eevee sneered then looked up at the woman with mild interest.[break][break]

"If you want a fight, run along," Evelyn dismissed them with a flick of her hand. The more she could defeat into the horde, the more pelts she could sell for the black market. It was just a matter of getting them, after all but risk was slowly overweighting the reward. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
           [break]

• I hope this is okay[break]

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".snakeeyes"]--accent: #80687A!important; --headercolor: #80687A!important; [/newclas]
[newclass=".rizzy"]--accent: #80687A; --headercolor: #80687A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; background-color:#262626; border-radius:0px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .postbody"]padding: 30px 30px 0px 25px;  color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: center; font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; color: #666; border-top: 1px solid #303030; padding-top:10px; margin:0px 20px 10px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 15px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 15px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 7px; bottom: 24px;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#222; opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP